I'm home from Wonder Woman and feeling snarky. I didn't enjoy the movie as much as I had hoped, but that was partly because there was a huge head in the middle of the screen thanks to the partially spranged seat and the tall guy that sat right in front of me despite there being plenty of other seats in the theatre. I tried to get the girls to move, but I guess I didn't try hard enough.
- Oh, look! The Eiffel Tower!"
- Realized almost immediately that the weapon wasn't the sword. Do people actually not pay attention to the word choices in films?
- Also recognized the Big Bad as soon as I laid eyes on them.
- Kept trying to think where I'd seen the guy who played Sameer before; had to look it up on IMDB when I got home; turned out it was G. I. Joe
- Kept mentally comparing the movie to Captain America, especially when Steve decided he had to Do Something About The Plane.
- Really liked Etta Candy. The movie could have used more of her.
- Loved Diana's London outfit. I'd like an outfit like that. I'd look ridiculous in it, but I'd love it.
- Didn't enjoy the movie nearly as much as BFT and J1 did. I really wanted to like it more.
- Totally did not recognize Robin Wright.
But on the way home from the theatre, I saw a fox running across the road, and Jack appears to have not eaten any portion of the house (though I haven't yet been upstairs since getting home), so I guess it's all good.